Traditional Dublin Sounds
Traditional Dublin Sounds, Upstairs @ The Hudson Rooms
We are excited to be bringing you this series of concerts and very proud of our line-up of almost exclusively South Dublin based talent. We hope there’s something for everyone and looking forward to seeing you at some of the gigs! Excited also to be partnering with The Hudson Rooms for their first adventure into live music!
Our first gig celebrates the very best of contemporary traditional sounds mingled with vocals that will astound audiences. Amongst the line-up are Claire Sherry (fiddle & banjo), Tony Byrne (guitar), Tim Doyle (uilleann pipes), Alan Burke (vocals), Ciara Lee Jenkinson (bodhran & dance) and James Mahon (flute).
With special guests Martin Tourish (accordion) and Triona Marshall (harp).
Booking and Seating
- This is a free but ticketed event.
- Audience capacity will be in line with the most recent Government capacity guidelines.
- When you book your ticket on Eventbrite, we collect your name, email address and telephone number for contact tracing purpose
- Please have the ticket details available on your phone once you arrive at the venue.
- You will be required to show your digital COVID certificate before you enter the premises.
- Photo id may be requested so please ensure that you are carrying valid identification documents.
- Face masks are mandatory when walking to your table but can be removed once seated. Masks must be worn at all times if moving from your table.