Seó Beo Arís • All That Jazz!
Seó Beo Arís : The Revival of Live continues with an afternoon of some of the best musicians and singers on the Dublin jazz scene. From newcomer on the block, Lucan native John Rousseau (percussion), to long established names like Drazen Derek (guitar), Richie Buckley (saxophone), Charlie Foley (bass), Myles Drennan (piano) and singers Simon Morgan, Rebecca Fitzpatrick and Lou Van Laake, this is an afternoon which will definitely celebrate the return to live music!
Booking and Seating
- This is a free but ticketed event. Tickets are available in pods of 1 - 6 (max). All ticketholders from your booking will be seated together in a pod socially distanced 2m from other pods.
- Audience capacity will be in line with the most recent Government capacity guidelines
- When you book your ticket we collect your name and email address for contact tracing purposes.
- Once you arrive at the venue we will confirm the contact name and telephone number of lead person in your party. This information will be held for 1 month.
- Masks are mandatory on arrival and until such time as you are seated and can only be removed when you are in your designated seat. Should you need to vacate your seat you should replace your mask until such time as you return.