Tea-Time Trad in Rathfarnham Castle Park
An evening of the very best of contemporary traditional sounds mingled with some vivid vocals that will astound audiences. All performers who are active in South Dublin County and amongst the line-up are Claire Sherry (fiddle), Tony Byrne (guitar), Robbie Walsh (bodhran) and Megan McGarry (singer/songwiter) with some special guests popping up throughout the hour!
Curated by the multi-talented Martin Tourish, an accordionist, composer, producer and musicologist, who will join the performance on accordion, this evening's tea-time treat will be trad at its very finest!
Booking and Seating
- This is a free but ticketed event. Tickets are available in pods of 1 - 6 (max). All ticketholders from your booking will be seated together in a pod socially distanced 2m from other pods.
- Audience capacity will be in line with the most recent Government capacity guidelines
- When you book your ticket we collect your name and email address for contact tracing purposes.
- Once you arrive at the venue we will confirm the contact name and telephone number of lead person in your party. This information will be held for 1 month.
- Masks are mandatory on arrival and until such time as you are seated and can only be removed when you are in your designated seat. Should you need to vacate your seat you should replace your mask until such time as you return.