The Best of Traditional Sounds – The Lucan Finale!
Seó Beo Arís : The Revival of Live Lucan comes to a close with The Best of Traditional Sounds - The Lucan Finale! Featuring some of the very best of traditional sounds around including performer of renown, fiddle player and former member of The Chieftains, Sean Keane (fiddle), Gay McKeon (uilleann pipes), Mary Corcoran (keyboard), Bennery Quinn (vocals), Ultan O'Brien (fiddle), Gavin Whelan (tin whistle) and musician of profound versatility Martin Tourish (accordion) alongside a host of other performers active in South Dublin County. This is definitely one not to miss as this series of Lucan concerts goes out with a bang!
Booking and Seating
- This is a free but ticketed event. Tickets are available in pods of 1 - 6 (max). All ticketholders from your booking will be seated together in a pod socially distanced 2m from other pods.
- Audience capacity will be in line with the most recent Government capacity guidelines
- When you book your ticket we collect your name and email address for contact tracing purposes.
- Once you arrive at the venue we will confirm the contact name and telephone number of lead person in your party. This information will be held for 1 month.
- Masks are mandatory on arrival and until such time as you are seated and can only be removed when you are in your designated seat. Should you need to vacate your seat you should replace your mask until such time as you return.