What’s New? 1921 – 2021
What's New? 1921 - 2021
An exciting line-up of old and new music, traditional favourites alongside adventurous cutting edge repertoire spanning 100 years, 1921 - 2021.
Artscope is delighted to present, as part of the Local Live Performance South Dublin County, the premiere of a new work commissioned for Phase II of the programme. This work is written and performed by Anne-Marie O'Farrell (harp), Max Zanga (spoken word) and John Rousseau (percussion).
This fund is an invaluable source of funding at this time and we are particularly excited to use it for the creation of new work, which is something that is always central to any Artscope programming. We are delighted to work alongside The Arts Office, South Dublin County Council in the delivery of this phase of the Local Live Programme." Caroline Wynne (Artscope).
The concert will also feature a line-up of other performers including Shauna Buckingham (voice), Caitríona Sherlock (voice), Fearghal Curtis (voice) Vincent Lynch (piano), Richie Buckley (saxophone) mixing traditional Irish sounds with new and exciting contemporary performances. With a hint of Christmas to celebrate the time of year!
Booking and Seating
- This is a free but ticketed event.
- Audience capacity will be in line with the most recent Government capacity guidelines.
- When you book your ticket on Eventbrite, we collect your name, email address and telephone number for contact tracing purpose
- Please have the ticket details available on your phone once you arrive at the venue.
- You will be required to show your digital COVID certificate before you enter the premises.
- Photo id may be requested so please ensure that you are carrying valid identification documents.
- Face masks are mandatory when you are seated. Masks must be worn at all times if moving from your seat.